Eastwick Crescent, Trentham, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 8XP
Consult with your doctor online
Order repeat prescription
Welcome to our practice website
Welcome to Trentham Mews Medical Centre. We provide primary care for the practice area of Trentham and Hanford only.
As a small practice we try to provide a friendly and accessible service without compromising the quality or range of care that is offered. We are continually looking for ways to improve this service and are always interested to receive your comments or suggestions. We hope the information on this website will help you make the best use of the practice and what it has to offer.
Named Accountable GP
We would like to inform all existing patients that your named accountable GP is
Dr Gordon Thomas
|Monday||8:30am - 6.00pm|
|Tuesday||8:30am - 6:00pm|
|Wednesday||8:30am - 6:00pm|
|Thursday||8:30am - 6:00pm|
|Friday||8:30am - 6:00pm|
|Doctors available for Consultation are:|
Dr G R W Thomas
Dr J McPherson
Should you need a doctor out of surgery hours please ring 111.
Tel: 01782 644815
Trentham Mews Medical Centre
COVID19 Vaccination InformationPlease click on the blue button below for further information.
The COVID Pandemic is still with us and there continues to be transmission in the community. It is therefore vital that we continue to protect each other. Healthcare settings will continue to make infection control measures a priority. This will include asking patients to continue with social distance and to wear face coverings where possible.
Please use the hand sanitiser provided and do not attend if you have any signs or symptoms of the COVID-19 virus
WE HAVE NOW COMPLETED OUR COVID-19 VACCINATION PROGRAMME AT THE MICHELIN SPORTS CENTRE IN TRENTVALE.
All outstanding Booster Vaccines will now take place at the Surgery. Our reception team will be contacting all patients who need their Booster Vaccination.
When attending the Surgery Please wear a face covering at all times
Wear a T shirt if possible.
Do not come to the Surgery until your appointment time.
Latest Surgery News
- NHS 111
- Promoting the NHS App
- EXPECTING A BABY
- PLEASE CONTINUE TO WEAR A FACE MASK WHEN ATTENDING THE SURGERY
- GENERAL PRACTICE DATA FOR PLANNING AND RESEARCH
- HOW TO DEMONSTRATE YOUR COVID-19 VACCINATION STATUS WHEN TRAVELLING ABROAD
- ACTION FRAUD: COVID VACCINATIONS
- POSITIVE TEST RESULT FOR COVID 19
- NHS COVID-19 – TEST AND TRACE APP
- INTRODUCING ONE HEALTH AND CARE
- How to protect your mental health in the workplace as a Black woman
- What does the new treatment for sickle cell disease mean for sickle cell patients?
- Is intermittent fasting a healthy way to lose weight?
- How can you prevent osteoporosis during the menopause?
- What is the latest advice on long COVID symptoms and treatment?
Access your local GP services onlineRegister Now!
Book appointments without having to phone the Surgery. Order repeat prescriptions so your medication is ready to pick up from your chosen pharmacy. FOR THE LATEST COVID19 UPDATES AND INFORMATION PLEASE CLICK ON REGISTER NOW AND SCROLL DOWN THE PAGE
Search local services in your area